My experience with Facebook Marketing is considerable as I’ve been on the platform since the service’s inception. My rule of thumb for marketers using the paid ad network:
- Keep your targets to below 500,000. This ensures better saturation
- Hit the 24 to 29 age group. They are more impulsive and spend more.
- ALWAYS use the Interests option. The more interested your ad viewers are, the better they’ll convert upon seeing your ad.
Hence, I’ve consistently targetted very focused groups. My ad spend performed well- almost at .05 per click. I did discover a better solution. And that is with Ulead Pro.
Before I explain why, check out this video:
Why Ulead Pro rocks
Nope, this isn’t a paid testimonial. This is a revelation on one service that really slam dunks your marketing campaign. The video tells you gist: Ulead Pro mines Facebook for the very people who might just buy from your ads… down to their age and first name. The software does this by:
- Taking your keyphrase
- Matching pages, groups or events relevant to those phrases
- Extracting the EMAILS of the people on those groups. You read that right. Emails, not just UIDs
The benefits are readily apparent. Your ad is seen by people likely to click. Higher clickrates means lower ad spend. It also means greater revenue.
You win both ways.